December 16, 2008
if you think handyCalc is helpful to you, you can help in several ways:
- report bugs. handyCalc is a complicated program, and there are lots of bugs in it. report bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org, and the next version of handyCalc will be more stable. (btw, handyCalc will generate a bug report each time it crash or catch serious exceptions, and will notify you to report it by email.)
- visit wiki site http://sites.google.com/site/handycalcsite/ to see if there is any improvements you can help. read the instructions in the homepage first.
- donate handyCalc 🙂
December 2, 2008
handyCalc 0.32, the first release on Android Market, in 2008-12-3.
Applications -> Productivity
- use database instead of files to manage the pages
- press enter key to show the result directly
- menu shortcut, like Menu+C to copy, Menu+V to paste
- use system clipboard, now you can copy and paste formulas into text format
- keypad visibility in both landscape and portrait mode.
- zoom mode and goto function
- support for non-decimal bases (hex, octal, binary)
- multiplication symbol on the G1 keyboard (×)
- updated demo (help->demo)
- factory reset in preference’s menu
- improvements to make handyCalc more easier and more stable
handyCalc is free, but i haven’t decided to open source yet.